Managing Your Loved Ones Care
At Elder Care Transitions we manage all aspects of your loved ones care. We ensure their health care needs are being looked after, organize the administering of care, and coordinate the scheduling of health care providers.
Our care managers help individuals and their families adjust and cope with the challenges of aging. We work with the aging population and their families to ensure that they are having all of their needs met.
We plan and coordinate care so that our clients have the best possible quality of life.
How do we help?
The first step is to have a family consultation and care coordination review. Once the initial Care Needs Assessment is complete we design a care plan that suits both needs as well as budget.
The consultation can be a meeting with the client and/or a group of family members. The Initial Care Needs Assessment includes reviewing the client’s physical safety in their home, as well as their medical history, nutrition, cognitive functions, social network and functional assessment of all activities of daily living.
Your care plan can include some of the following services:
- Advocating at physician appointments
- Researching options for care
- Arranging for medical and non-medical services
- Arranging for escorts to and from appointments
- Regular visits to check in
- Requesting nursing care when required
- Monitoring of services provided by independent contractors or companies executing the care plan (i.e. PSW's, private nursing care, dental visits, podiatrists, etc.)
- Following up on care and medical assistance that was previously arranged to ensure the Client is being provided proper care
- Providing verbal or written reports to the POA/family with regular updates
- Providing full reports on each medical appointment
- Providing recommendations and updates on current health situation and future needs
ECT relieves family members by being there, when you cannot be. We provide regular updates for peace of mind and make suggestions based on our experience with previous clients.
For more information and pricing please contact us HERE
*Please note that ECT staff members are not medically trained or licensed practitioners. We are acting as advocates on behalf of the POA/family of the client who cannot be physically present. Our purpose is to treat the client as a beloved family member and ensure that they are receiving the appropriate medical treatment/care that has been approved by the family/POA and client themselves.